I was on duty on Wednesday Feb 17. It was a quite peaceful day yesterday most of the time except the power outage. Late in the afternoon, Yichao had a sudden drop on blood pressure but was back to normal soon after.
1. Yichao was moved to another room due to the power outage.
2. Yichao's physiological index looks better and has fallen into the normal region.
3. Yichao's father wrote an article. It will be published on Nikeman's blog. (English version translated by Google Translate automatically) Very touching and everyone should read it.
4. The hotel offered an extended lease to Yichao family and they won't need to move out until next week.
5. Many thanks to Jade Palace. To prepare the lunch for Yichao family, they were working in the dark (again, power outage).
Thank all the known and unknown volunteers for your contribution.